Quick Tip: Searchable Reading ArchivePosted: January 5, 2012
- Save all online content you want in your archive to Instapaper, using your favourite method.
- Make an ifttt task to send your archive’s RSS feed from Instapaper (link down the bottom of your Instapaper folder) to Delicious as a public  bookmark.
- Search your links at the following URL, replacing “%s” with your search term,
1. If you already use Delicious, append a unique tag during Step 2, in order to separate your other bookmarks from your archive.
2. The bookmark needs to be public, otherwise search may not work.